Contact me - 3dbabyblog@gmail.com
If you click on the images they will open up in a bigger window.

Sunday 1 August 2010

Day 92: But that I am forbid To tell the secrets... 22nd July 2010



Today I was asked if I wanted to visit Panasonic to see a new product they were excited about.

Hmm... would I be at all interested in getting my hands on what I had a big suspicion was going to be a 3D camcorder?

Yep!

As soon as I got there I had to sign an NDA, so for today that story is over.

After playing with the new toy I was asked to pop up to Paul Carrack's studio to shoot an interview about his new album with Peter Van Hook. It was pretty late in the day but PC still delivered a great interview and even bought me dinner!
This time I shot with the AG-3DA1 recording to a pair of P2 card recorders. They capture a 100mb/s data stream, far less compressed than recording to internal SDHC cards.

Oscar had another Mummy day.


*I'm a bit behind (about 10 days) with these entries so my review of the SDT750 has actually already been published here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please comment but, please don't use any language you wouldn't want my Mum to read!