Contact me - 3dbabyblog@gmail.com
If you click on the images they will open up in a bigger window.

Sunday 4 July 2010

Day 70: Back to work for a day, sort of.




I took the train up to London to meet with Clare who is now the new head of live entertainment at Classic Media. We had Italian food for lunch and the last prawn she ate tasted funny. I hope it doesn't come back to haunt her! We talked about several of their exciting new projects, and I came away with a bag of Postman Pat goodies for Oscar :)

While I was in town I also popped in on the creative hub that is Felt music. In preparation I went across town to a Greggs bakers and borrowed a Greggs baseball cap. (I produced the music for the Greggs TV ad and Felt were the music supervision company). It took Toby nearly a minute to realise.

Oscar is down to two or three milk spots now. I used to looks for constellations in them when he had lots, soon they will be gone and that pasttime will be over. Until puberty of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please comment but, please don't use any language you wouldn't want my Mum to read!