Contact me - 3dbabyblog@gmail.com
If you click on the images they will open up in a bigger window.

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Day 21. First time as a Dad-who-lunches

Oscar is now 21 days old, we are keeping up with the tag team sleeping. I'm up until around 2am when Tasha takes over responsibility... In theory he doesn't wake until around 4.30am, so if she gets to bed on target at 8pm it works out nicely. That's the theory anyhow!

The time felt right to get out and about to show him off today. Tasha was invited to lunch with a friend and as I am 'at home Dad' for the time being, I thought I'd join in the fun. My little side by side 3D rig was charged and ready so we set off to see what this women-who-lunch thing was all about.

Apparently it's all about tea, nice lunch, sharing stories of childbirth horrors, paranoia, anxiety and cuddles.

One mum who overheard a group of boys at playgroup inviting hers join in "come on, let's play terrorists!" Thankfully we won't have to deal with that for a while. Came home exhausted and full of cheesecake. Why so tired? All we did was talk and eat. Took a few 3D stills, will post later!

1 comment:

Hi, please comment but, please don't use any language you wouldn't want my Mum to read!