Contact me - 3dbabyblog@gmail.com
If you click on the images they will open up in a bigger window.

Saturday 15 May 2010

Day 24. Lo-fi 3D




Shopping at Waitrose a few days ago we found our car seat didn't fit the trolley. This meant I had to carry him or put the car seat into the trolley with the shopping. Doing that made for some interesting comments and predictable jokes 'what aisle are they in then?', but wasn't very practical as it cut down on shopping space considerably!
When we got to the till I realised that when Oscar had thrown up on me before we came out and I had quickly changed, I had left my credit card and cash in my vomit soaked jeans. Luckily the bank was within walking distance and the cashier recognised me so let me draw cash without my card.
Today we were worried that we might be becoming hermits so made an impromptu dash out to Tesco where we were pleased to find that our Primo Vaggio carseat does fit onto their trolleys. The only trouble with the Tesco system is he is so high you can't see the front of the trolley so we kept crashing into people. Luckily a three week old cute baby is the ideal antidote to trolley rage.
I usually use a pair of Canon 5Dmk2s or Panasonic Lumix cameras but
these pix were taken with an iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please comment but, please don't use any language you wouldn't want my Mum to read!