Contact me - 3dbabyblog@gmail.com
If you click on the images they will open up in a bigger window.

Friday 14 May 2010

Day 23. Looking back a few months


Today we took Oscar out for a little walk in his pushchair. When Tasha was getting excited about pushchairs months ago I was thinking they were pretty much of a muchness. Put him in a supermarket trolley if you like, what difference does it make?
Once I held him that first time however I had a strangely different perspective. Suddenly I thought we needed a pushchair that was basically made of motorcycle helmet material, with air bags, bumpers and an alarm.

A few months ago I was lucky enough to be working at AIR studios, filming my producer friend Rupert Cobb as he recorded an album with a new young artist called Grace Ashton.

Here I am sitting in front of the impressive desk in the amazing control room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please comment but, please don't use any language you wouldn't want my Mum to read!