Contact me - 3dbabyblog@gmail.com
If you click on the images they will open up in a bigger window.

Monday 17 May 2010

Day 25. Baby swap



Years ago, before the dawn of musical taste, I was in a pop group with my old chum Peter Spring. We went on tour with Peter Andre, made CDs and even appeared on the Big Breakfast. Radio 1 played our song and then faxed our agent to say how much they didn't really like it.

Roll on to present day and Pete is a director and producer of TV shows for Premier League football. He hangs about with football stars and that's how I ended up filming Rio Ferdinand and scoring the comedy football show 'goals and gaffs' with Rory McGrath.
Here we are together holding each others' new babies. Molly is six months, so a little taster of things to come. She feels heavy!


Here also is Grandma, or as I know her, Mum. With just enough negative parallax to pop out without making your eyes hurt. (see Jaws 3D!)
Mum is keeping us going with cheese and onion scones and fruitcake. Fruitcake is just what you need with a 5am feed! For balance I ought to point out that other Granny is also providing sustenance. Unless a burglar came in today while we were registering Oscar with his GP and left us a rhubarb crumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please comment but, please don't use any language you wouldn't want my Mum to read!