Contact me - 3dbabyblog@gmail.com
If you click on the images they will open up in a bigger window.

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Day 62: Day tripper



Good job Mum got the feeding practice in yesterday. Tasha was feeling very unwell last night so I ended up doing all the night feeds, sterilising, nappies, cats, chickens, dressing etc. after staying up for the midnight feed... oh and driving 20 miles to get medicine at 3am.
By 10 o'clock the next morning I was dead on my feet but Oscar was full of beans (how do single parents manage?) so Mum and Dad (I suspect mostly Mum) offered to take Oscar for a few hours so I could get back to bed.

Sleeping in the daytime felt very indulgent. And very good. Thanks Mum (and Dad!)

Tasha has to take antibiotics, which are supposed to be fine for breastfeeding mothers. There are "no side effects, but they may give baby loose stools". That sounded like a side effect to me. And it felt like it for Oscar, who indeed had loose stools and threw up a lot more than usual. We have decided to put him mainly on formula for the next six days.

Oscar has really started holding on to things now. He likes Mummy's hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please comment but, please don't use any language you wouldn't want my Mum to read!