Contact me - 3dbabyblog@gmail.com
If you click on the images they will open up in a bigger window.

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Day 61: Vision of the future



Tasha took a well earned nap this afternoon so I got to talk Oscar for a walk. He did a lot of smiling before the rocking motion sent him off to sleep.

Later my nephews Jack and Toby popped in with Mum and Dad to see the pigs (and Oscar!) Looking at them I suddenly realised that we didn't have a baby, we had a boy in the making.

Mum took over feeding duties while I showed them the pigs which were great fun, and very excited by apples. Jack almost ate them on the way to the pigs. "Are these for the pigs? I think I could very nearly eat these, I like apples". "I like grapes" added Toby.

Tonight we will try the experiment of cutting the dream feed. Let's see how long he lasts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please comment but, please don't use any language you wouldn't want my Mum to read!