Contact me - 3dbabyblog@gmail.com
If you click on the images they will open up in a bigger window.

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Day 63: Geeses and Sneezes




Tasha is on her feet (mostly) so back to sharing the night feeds :)

Another day, another addition to our menagerie. Refugee geese, come to graze and stretch. Some people have suggested that our barn reparation is in fact an attempt to hide the manufacture of a huge boat.

Oscar is making all sorts of new noises now which is great. I'm sure all parents of 8 week old babies suffer from delusions, ("did you hear that? He said Celery!") but..having said that I have noticed that when Oscar sneezes he nearly always says something that sounds a lot like "oh!"

Good job I'm not one of those delusional parents eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please comment but, please don't use any language you wouldn't want my Mum to read!