Contact me - 3dbabyblog@gmail.com
If you click on the images they will open up in a bigger window.

Saturday 5 June 2010

Day 36: Grabber




I had to make a little modification to my smallest 3D rig, so a late night trip to Dad's workshop was in order as I needed it for the AIR shoot.
Oscar is now grabbing things! Toys, bags, hair, eyes, cheeks!
Lots of gurgling sounds as he starts to wonder if talking to us would get him what he wants any quicker.
Solo (our Ginger cat) helped me out with the 1am feed by bringing in a vole which he chased around the room, with accompanying squeaks and squeals. Oscar feed serenely as Solo carried with the business of knocking things over, with the rodent running amok scattering little vole poos everywhere. Great, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please comment but, please don't use any language you wouldn't want my Mum to read!