Contact me - 3dbabyblog@gmail.com
If you click on the images they will open up in a bigger window.

Sunday 6 June 2010

Day 46: First time at the theatre


Today was the local showing of the Postman Pat live show. When I heard that they wanted to use some of my songs from the TV series, I offered to write some more for the show. I ended up scoring it like an episode and producing the entire soundtrack. This was great as I got to record the TV voice actors who are all fine people!

Just before we took our seats Oscar's comedy timing surfaced as he loudly decided it was time to eat. Luckily the manager was sympathetic and let us have a box. This was great as not only did we have a good view, but also room for the pram and changing stuff. Oscar is now the only boy to have had his nappy changed during a live performance of 'Special Delivery Service'!

This photo was taken with too small a stereo base (cameras not quite far enough apart), so there doesn't appear to be much depth to the image. Really we should have been standing in the middle of the road for better 3D effect, but you try asking a new mum to pop her pram in the middle of the road just for a photo and see how far you get!

With Oscar eager to feed again and everyone waiting I didn't think it was the time to start teaching Dad about inter axial separation so just went with the best we could get!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Simon,
    On behalf of WENN (photo.wenn.com), a global news and photo agency based in London, NY, LA, and Berlin - I am contacting you with interest in syndicating and selling your 3D images worldwide. Please contact me at jonathan.levine@wenn.com so we can discuss the details...Thank you
    Jonathan Levine

    ReplyDelete

Hi, please comment but, please don't use any language you wouldn't want my Mum to read!